Courses and dates
The London Construction Academy provides training and support for best practice in the construction sector.
Please note the training venue has relocated to Canada Water. Dates for 2022:-
- 16rd May to 27th May
- 18th to 29th July
- 17th to 28th October
Interested candidates need to submit an application form along with CV and ID to register interest. A capped contribution of £90 towards travel expenses is issued on an oyster card after candidates have attended the first day of the course at the venue and met enrolment requirements.
- Be age 18 and over.
- Live within a London Borough.
- Not be in Education, Training or Employment.
- Provide evidence of eligibility to work in UK.
- Have valid photographic ID to take CSCS test – passport, citizen card, or provisional/driving licence.
- Be able to pass a drugs and alcohol test.
- Able to attend a Microsoft Teams induction prior to reservation of space on course.
- Able to attend all 10 days of the course at the venue.
- Want to use course skills learnt to apply for apprenticeships or manual work.
- Good literacy skills (level 1 as minimum)
Click here to download form Application form 2022
Please remember to attach a copy of your Photo ID and CV along with application form before emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy Notice and Consent Form Privacy Notice and Consent 2021
All 10 days of the course are held at Southwark Construction Skills Centre, Surrey Quays Road, Canada Water, London, SE16 7PJ. Nearest DLR/Underground Canada Water.
For map click here: Canada Water Directions Map 2022
This fully funded 10 day course covers the following modules:-
- CSCS Card revision and test
- Health and Safety
- Site Access Traffic Marshal Training
- Fire Marshal
- First Aid
Students that attend and pass all modules are awarded the London Bronze Pass certificate issued by the LCA so we know students have achieved a consistent standard of training.