Courses and dates
The London Construction Academy provides training and support for best practice in the construction sector.
The next course will start on Monday 12th February 2018 and last for three weeks. Applicants must be available for all 15 days.
Please submit an application form asap to register interest. A contribution of £90 towards travel expenses is issued on an oyster card after candidates have enrolled at induction.
- Live within a London Borough
- Not be in Education, Training or Employment
- Provide evidence of eligibility to work in UK
- Pass a drugs and alcohol test
- Able to attend all 15 days of the course
- Want to use course skills learnt to apply for apprenticeships or manual work
- Good literacy skills (level 1 as minimum)
3 week LCA Application form 2018 (click on link to open application form)
Maps and directions Please note the 15 day London Bronze Pass is held in various locations with field trips sometimes included. The primary 2 locations, induction day and graduation day is held in Central London and the majority of training days are on college campus in Elephant and Castle. The locations are near very good transportation links and maps are provided to enrolled students.
This fully funded 15 day course covers the following modules:-
- CSCS Card revision and test
- Health and Safety
- Traffic Marshall Training
- Customer Service
- Fire Safety Awareness
- Manual Handling
- First Aid Awareness
- Equality and Diversity
- Environmental Awareness
- Preparing for Job Interviews
Students that attend and pass all modules are awarded the London Bronze Pass certificate issued by the LCA so we know students have achieved a consistent standard of training